Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The texts published in this journal are subject to the following terms:
1. The University of Navarra (Publications Service as its editorial) retains the property rights (copyright) of published works, and allows the use of this rights under the license indicated in point 2. © Servicio de Publicaciones, Universidad de Navarra, 2015
2. The works are published in the online edition of the journal under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 (legal text). You can copy, use, distribute, transmit and display publicly , providing that: i) the authorship and the original source of publication (journal, editorial and URL of the work) ii) it will not be used for commercial purposes; iii) the existence and specifications of this license must be mentioned .
3. Self-archive conditions. It is allowed, and authors are encouraged to disseminate electronically the editorial version (published version, with logos, pages, volume and number, ISSN, DOI, etc.). This promotes the circulation, dissemination and it can increase in its citation and scope between the academic community.